Princess Rhycanah Nicholay

My life is Yoyo. Yoyo is my life. Find it interesting? Get a yoyo... You'll know what I"m talking about.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Great Journey lies ahead...

My Visa is done today, and I finally collected my US Visa.

When I finally have my passport with a Valid Visa in it, it felt that my dream had just begun.
I planned my whole trip in several hours with my best friend, and I"m gonna purchase the tickets by next week.
Thanks for helping me so much for this trip.

Leaving on 25th May 2007...
I"m gonna be a Summer Camp Counselor for 10 weeks at Boca Raton Florida before I head off to Worlds Yoyo Contest 2007 at Orlando FLorida.
Unfortunately, I can only watch the Finals on 4th August, and miss the previous days as I will have to stay at the camp and work.
However, I"m glad that I can be at Worlds 2007, and I cant wait!

After the end of Worlds 2007, I"ll be spending 2 more days at Orlando with my best friend and his family, shopping and hanging out... HAha!
Should be fun...
I didnt get to shop during my last trip there, cos I didnt know where to go and no time...
This time, I"m gonna make sure to have time of my life.
Haha!
Arriving BAck home on 9th August 2007...

I have had my great Spring Vacation last year, and this year, I"m gonna have my great summer work and vacation.

Cheers, Best friend!

Love,
Nichy

8 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow summer camp counsellor? cool how did you get that job? travel and work, fun

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you!

    I really hope you'll have so much fun that you'll forget everyone here. I'm serious!

    You deserve this and it will be a great experience for you to havee at least once in your life.

    You have been such a great friend and I know that I'll miss you like crazy. You have been there for me and I hope if you need anything at all, tell me. I will always be there for you.

    Goodluck, godspeed and have fun!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) :) :) :) I didnt know about this! I too just got my new US visa and will be moving to California. And ah, well, I do my shopping DURING worlds, so if you wanna hit the malls with me in Orlando, I know you dont take up much room in the car!

    GREAT TRIP, HAVE FUN!

    Bjm

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Rhycanah said…

    Hi Ben,
    Moving to California? Nice!
    I"ll be staying at Orlando for a while after worlds. MAybe we can go shopping! Haha!
    SHopping at Worlds... Hey, I'm painting some Fast 201s. Is there any chance that you wanna trade with any cool new yoyofactory yos that you have? :D

    Hi Dimi,
    You are a great friend too! I cant wait to be in US and trust me... It will be dificult to forget and worry about things around Malaysia while I am there...
    Please take care of the guys and take care of yourself when I'm gone.
    If I need any help, I'll definitely let you know...
    Thanks!

    Hi Anonymous,
    YEap... Summer Camp... As a Music Teacher... I might be teaching yoyos too... HAha!
    I can never get away from yoyo, cant I?
    lol!


    Love,
    Nichy

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Niki chan,
    how are you??
    Cant wait to see you in US!
    Hope you have a safe jurney...
    I'm leaving for GErmany in 2days..

    Tkae CAre!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    music teacher is so cool, yup once a yoyo player always a yoyo player

    hope you're doing well there!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    take care gurl!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You write very well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home