Princess Rhycanah Nicholay

My life is Yoyo. Yoyo is my life. Find it interesting? Get a yoyo... You'll know what I"m talking about.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Europe Trip 2008

What have I been up to?
Travelling?
Yes...

I"m going to Dublin Ireland on 13-14 May 2008.
And I"m going all alone...
Cos nobody has the time or money to accompany me there.
Any volunteer to Dublin with me?
Email me...
rhycanah@gmail.com

Besides that, I"m going to Europe in June...
Here's my schedule...
And I cant wait for it to happen!
And I cant wait till Summer comes till its warm again...

Europe Trip
Newcastle - Amsterdam (Luxembourg) - Brussels - Geneva - Berlin - Milan (Venice) - Prague - Newcastle
26th June 2008 - 9th July 2008
Flight/Cruise Cost: £ 174.835

Newcastle - Amsterdam
26th June 2008

Brussels Intl - Geneva
1st July 2008

Geneva - Berlin Schoenefeld
2nd July 2008

Berlin Schoenefeld to Milan Malpensa
5th July 2008

Milan Malpensa to Prague
7th July 2008

Prague to Newcastle
9th July 2008

That's my Europe Trip...
The first one...


This is my second one...
Newcastle - London - Rome - Paris - Newcastle
17th July 2008 - 23rd July 2008
Cost: £ 170.83

Newcastle - London stansted
17th July 2008

London Gatwick - Rome Ciampino
19th July 2008

Rome Ciampino - Paris Orly
21st July 2008

Paris Charles de Gaulle - Newcastle
23rd July 2008


Well, there goes my summer...
I'm now saving money...
Before I go broke...

Till next time!

Oh... I"ll be back for AP 2008 - November 2008!


Love,
Nichy Jasmine

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI,Nichy,DO you know Chinese?
    I was see you spoke Chinese,so ,if you really knew spoke Chinese,I'll used Chinese chat for you,because my English not good.
    ok,i'm Mickey fans from Hong Kong,i was see you in Mickey the blog,so just came to comment for you.
    I think have few people assume you are Mickey girl friend,but,i'm not assume,so,just my guess.haha!

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Kong Chai Chen said…

    nichy is mickey's wife la

    hahaha

    nichy... whole europe u go all la..

    AP is in 30th Oct..

    don forget our metal yoyo souvenir... as punishment for u cos leaving me, ray and dimi to do myyc... summore twice.. haih...

    i got a blog www.d-unseen.blogspot.com

    link me ya..

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Rhycanah said…

    Hey... SOrry for my very late reply...
    And I'm not Mickey's girlfriend...
    I"m his best friend, and so is he to me.
    I"m going to AP 2008.
    Are you coming?


    Love,
    Nichy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home